Paris, 4 March 2011
he mOr debotA, bhoriyA e deho prAn
kI amrito tUmi chAho koribAre pAn?
AmAr nayone tOmAr bishwachhobi
dekhiyA loite sAdh jAy tobo kobi,
AmAr mUgdho shrobone nIrobo rohi
sunyA loite chAho AponAr gAn.
AmAr chitte tOmAr srishthikhAni
rochiyA tUlichhe bichitro tobo bAnI.
tAri sAthe, probhu, miliyA tomAr prIti
jAgAye tUlichhe AmAr sokol gIti
AponAre tUmi dekhichho modhuro rose
Amar mAjhAre nijere koriya dAn.
The body, like a cup filled with the nectar of Life, is being held by the Holy to enjoy the ‘drink’ without the division between the drinker and the drunk!
And the whole universe is seen in the eyes of one who is ‘no-one’!
And a melody eternal is heard in the ears of one who remains stupefied by the enormity of Silence!
And in the wonderful wakefulness in oneself, the Unlimited reveals strange Messages shattering all that is known and limited!
And the Love in the Messages is overflowing in melodies diverse and divine, which is again this nectar of Life gifted in this body!
- Nectar of Life means not to run into the lust for becoming, comparing, competing aggressively with animosity and antagonism.
- Eyes opening means willingness to go into one’s torture of anxiety and loneliness, the depression, the delusion.
- Hearing means listening to the noise of stupid beliefs or disbeliefs, of imbecile images and their reactions, of cunning selfish calculations. This may lead to deep transformation which means being absolutely nothing!
- A good brain is a quiet brain – totally unoccupied. It is in a state of ‘not-knowing’, a state of highest Intelligence. Thought is a material process, as in a computer. Your gods are matter! You, of course, do not like that. Your ‘you-ness’ is illusion which does need a super-illusion to maintain itself! Good-luck and God-luck to ‘you’! It is only when one transcends thought that, that which is Sacred may spark!
- When we see a cobra, we immediately act. But we do not see the danger of this mechanical way of living within the network of borrowed ideas and thoughts, concepts and confusions.
- There is corruption when an educated human being is intelligently active in one direction, but is silly and superstitious on the other.
- When one sees what is, sees a fact and pursues the fact step by step in the passivity of non-elective holistic awareness, with comprehensive care and total attention; then there is the fundamental mutation.