Lille (North France), 8 November 2009
A ‘slogan’ for Kriyabans!
On the analogy of: –
Buddham Sharanam Gachchami – Sangham Sharanam Gachchami – Dhammam Sharanam Gachchami
the following chant is proposed for Kriyabans: –
Gurudevo Charanam – Kriyabano Paramam – Adhyatmo Smaranam
Surrender to the phenomenon of non-division in the inner being. Very dear are the kriyabans who are flowering in the energy of Understanding. Remain alert to contemplation on the live-book of self.
- Proceed from images to insight, from ‘what should be’ to ‘what is’, from fancy to fact, from inadequacy of psychological reactions to adequacy of profound responses.
- Wanting to be free from sorrow is the only sorrow. There is no other sorrow. Wisdom is neither ‘wanting’ nor ‘not wanting’.
- Elimination of the eliminable factors of the conditioned ego-centre must continue unabated among Kriyabans.
- A Kriyaban is a toy of salt diving in the ocean!
- Kriyabans’ legs (life) get stronger. He does not need crutches (borrowed concepts).
- Kriya halts all ‘becoming’ and starts the process of ‘being’.
- Kriya makes you an empty drum that gives the right tone, not the packed drum of borrowed ideas which makes a dreadful noise.
- Movement from vanity and vested interests to virtue & veracity is Swadhyay.
- It is not the possessions, but the instinct of possessiveness that is taken away in Swadhyay.
- Memory of pain and pleasure generates suffering and gratification. In the surgery on a new born child, anesthesia is not required. The kid does not feel (cognise) the pain as it does not have any memory of pain!
- ‘I’ is for practical performance in the technical world. It is not for building up a parallel empire of thought and its fictitious fragmentation as ‘thinker’.
- Do not renounce the ‘world’, but just renounce the ‘me’! But it is most difficult to be simple!
- Kriya is more a way of undoing, not so much of doing!
- Dissolution of separative consciousness in the unitary awareness is Kriya.
- Belief is an industry. Temples, mosques, churches, synagogues are built brick by brick upon the guilt and gullibility of mankind.
- God is, when the surrogate god of mind is gone!
- ‘Experience of happiness’ is not the existential bliss of happiness!
- Be in your own quest, not with the borrowed questions from others.
- Students accumulate knowledge. Disciples share wisdom.
- It is possible to be committed without being conditioned. It is possible to be involved without loosing the insight.
- When a body in emptiness speaks, Universe then speaks through this body!
JAI DISSOLUTION OF ‘I’
Download the Message in PDF format: Message 177: A way of undoing (English)